Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Teacher Vincent 1st Blog Work

Harlo Teacher Vincent :-

I have do some research about your topic "Find and Discuss the Website" and this 3 website is all about game ( Because I like to play game =3= ) . I try looking all the website and comments it . But the problem , I don't know correct or not  ? Maybe I am not understand your question . Sorry Teacher = ( ~ here is all my work .

First . I want talk about this website is "http://www.valvesoftware.com/" . This website now become famous brand in games . "Valve" are selling the multi-player games and can let public play together in a game .Their target is teenager . They next game coming soon is " DOTA 2 ".This game after post out I can sure they website will earn more money from this game . ( Because I am their "Fans" also. )

Next website is "http://eu.square-enix.com/en/home" . This brand I most like's game is "Final Fantasy" . I very like their characters in the game . It was nicely and I think it was most prefect character as I play all the game . But I have long time did't play their product since I form4 I think.

Last website is "http://sea.blizzard.com/en-sg/"  . This game brand is my 1st game brand that is join . " Starcraft 1 " . I think start the game in 8 years old and this game was my 1st time playing . Since I play the game , now also I like to play strategy game .


After I visit their website . It was simple ~ Headline top, Content , and Footer . It was easy and simple . Their are using Image or Flash to make their website look more nicely only ~ not very special . 

That's website is my choose . If got any mistake or comments ~ can feed back . Thanks =)

1 comment: